Our church started as a young German congregation in 1930. In fact, German language services continued well into the 1970s.
Christian Fellowship moved to its present Roscoe Village location in 1950 and has functioned as a well-established church ever since then.
The congregation joined the Evangelical Free Church of America in 1980.
The church has gone through many changes through the years adjusting to demographic and economic shifts of the neighborhood, always with a focus and desire to serve
Roscoe Village and point people to the lifechanging work of the Gospel.